On October 7, 2019, Seventh Generation Interfaith Coalition for Responsible Investment (SGI-CRI) held our fall member meeting and annual conference, graciously hosted by the Marquette University’s Center for Supply Chain Management at the Marquette Alumni Memorial Union.
Under the theme of Impact Investing: Social Return on Investment, Reverend Seamus Finn, Missionary Oblates Director of Justice, Peace & Integrity of Creation and ICCR Board Chair, opened the event with a keynote speech followed by an expert panel discussion and a reception. The panelists included:
- Sister Dorothy Pagosa – Director for Social Justice, Sisters of St. Joseph – Third Order of St. Francis (moderator)
- George Hinton – Chief Executive Officer, SDC (Social Development Commission)
- Greg Lane – CFO, Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart
- Salli Martyniak – President, Forward Community Investments
- Ken Vander Weele – Partner and Co-Founder, Creation Investments Capital Management, LLC
Video from the event can be found here.
To see the 2018 event, please visit here.