On October 12, 2020 Seventh Generation Interfaith Coalition for Responsible Investment (SGI-CRI) will hold its annual conference, virtually, from 3:30 – 5:00PM CDT. (Register Here)
This year’s theme is Just Transition to Clean Energy. We are planning a lively discussion with a diverse group of experts:
- Tom Content, Executive Director, Citizens Utility Board (moderator)
- Vonda Brunsting, Program Manager, Just Transition Project, Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government
- Christina Herman, Program Director on Climate and Environment, Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
- Cari Anne Renlund, Vice President and General Counsel, MGE
- Peggy Kelsey, Executive Vice President, WEC Energy Group
- Bob Stone, Assistant Business Manager, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 2150
In addition to your attendance, we want to offer the opportunity to become a sponsor of this important event. Sponsors will be recognized in the program. This is an opportunity to advance your organization’s visibility while supporting our coalition. If interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Chris Cox at 708-315-0571 or firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1. Donations of any level and amount can be made mailed to 1015 North Ninth Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233. SGI is a public charity registered in the state of Wisconsin and exempt from federal income tax under IRC section 501(c)(3).
|Principal||$10,000||Full Page Color|
|Sponsor||$5,000||Half Page Color|
|Supporter||$2,000||Quarter Page, B&W|
We hope that you see the value of sponsoring and attending this year’s virtual conference where you can learn how SGI pursues socially responsible investing.
Please Register for the Event here.
If you cannot sponsor the event and are interested in making a donation, visit here.
To see the 2019 event, please visit here.