We offer hearty thanks to Hannah Evans Graf of the Friends Committee on National Legislation (also co-chair of the Interfaith Immigration Coalition) and Dylan Corbett from the Hope Border Institute who joined us for the webinar. Also, to our members and allies from within ICCR or other networks, we are grateful that you joined us.
If you are only seeing this for the first time now, in the webinar we:
- Reviewed our values and commitments on immigration
- Assessed the state of play on policy
- Highlighted what some allies are doing
- Encouraged deeper investor engagement with our companies around concerns on immigration (e.g., the shareholder letter to JPMorgan Chase concerning investment in private prisons and immigration detention centers)
Some helpful resources include:
- Hope Border Institute
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Interfaith Immigration Coalition
- Justice for Immigrants
- Informed Immigrant
Please, consider evaluating the webinar by clicking here.