This morning, we hosted a webinar for member orientation. Let’s begin by offering thanks to Sr. Nora Nash, OSF and Tom McCaney of PA-CRI for joining us. Also, we are thankful to Mark Peters, Director of Justice, Peace and Reconciliation, Priests of the Sacred Heart and SGI board member, who shared of his experience as a member. Thanks, too, to all of our members who joined us as well as those who will watch the webinar here.
We hope that webinar:
- Inspires confidence that our work in shareholder advocacy can make a difference on important issues
- Provides examples of how shareholder advocacy is done
- Offers a few first steps, best practices for those beginning in this ministry
- Introduces a community of people committed to change who work alongside us
The slides from the webinar are here.
Additional recommended resources include:
- ICCR Guide to Filing Resolutions
- From First Affirmative Financial Network, a handout entitled: Advocacy in Action: An Investor Guide to Impacting Public Companies
- ICCR’s New Members Guide
- A glossary of key terms from ICCR
Important: As always, your feedback allows us to improve our webinars. Please, follow this link to provide your input.